The book launch will take place on Thursday 30 June at 19.30 in Geneva, in the frame of the exhibition ‘ Vue sur la mer‘.
A new series of six artists publications, edited by Delphine Bedel and produced by the M.F.A. Work.Master/ Geneva University of Art and Design will be presented, along with and exhibition. hard copy is a project made in collaboration with Barbara Fedier/ Micro-Editions and Hervé Laurent/ Atelier Ecriture, and with seven Swiss graphic designers. The books are co-published with Monospace Press. The pre-launch took place at the Amsterdam Art/Book Fair on the 14th and 15th of May at de Brakke Grond.
HARD COPY 2011
1. Dorothee Baumann. Designer: Marc Hollenstein ‘Pleasure Arousal Dominance’
2. Romain Legros, Designer: Nadja Zimmerman “Argelas’
3. Johanna Viprey, Designer: Anna Haas‘ J’aime Plus ou moins la nature’
4. Martina Sophie Wilberger, Designers: B und R ‘ Mon Petit Alphabet’
5. Florent Meng, Designer: Marc Hollenstein ‘Laiques Perspectives’
6. Maya Rochat, Designer: Jemery Shorderet ‘Ma tête a couper’
Book launch, 30 june, 19.30
with a performance lecture by Martina Sophie Wilberger.
Exhibition 30 .06 -08.07 2011, 13.00-19.00
Place des Volontaires, Rue de la Coulouvrenière 26, 1204 Genève